Collins Hill is moving ALL physical to a new online system called DragonFly Max. A completed DragonFly account, including physical and insurance information are due no later than Sunday, July 12, 2021. Students will not be allowed to participate in band camp without their completed physical! See our directions or videos below.
PAPERWORK FOR DOCTOR
Please print out both the “PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION – HISTORY FORM” and “PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION – PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM” to take with you to your physical appointment. BOTH ARE IN THIS PDF –> PHYSICAL.PDF The physician will not complete your physical without both of these items. Once completed they can be scanned into the DragonFly Max Website or App and we will confirm receipt of the documents.
If your student does not have medical coverage it is available through the county. Register online at www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
- Visit www.dragonflymax.com
- On the sign-up page, click “Sign Up for Free”.
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
- Enter your child’s School Code School Code: 8Z7P22
- Click “Add A Child” in the DragonFly MAX web site, then follow the prompts to create your child’s profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
- After completing your child’s forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child’s profile.
Using DragonFly Max from a computer
Using DragonFly Max on a Phone