You can earn a small percent of purchase at Kroger right back into your child’s band account. See directions below to sign up, then simply print and drop your reward report into the green box. It’s that easy.
- If you have not done so already, go to www.Kroger.com and register your Kroger Plus card online. If you do not already have a Kroger Plus card you can get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on “Create and account” to register your Kroger Plus card, if you have not done so already.
- If you don’t have an ONLINE Kroger account click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Once you have an account click on https://www.kroger.com/CommunityRewards, confirm at the top you are LOGGED IN
- Click on VIEW YOUR REWARD DETAILS
- Enter the Organization Number (80928) or name of organization (COLLINS HILL HS BAND), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- Purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I know if my Kroger Plus card is enrolled?
- At the bottom of your Kroger receipt you will see, “At your request, Kroger is donating to COLLINS HILL HS BAND”
- Does everything in my shopping cart apply towards my donation to the school?
- Specific purchases that are excluded include alcohol, tobacco, postage stamps, certain gift cards, lottery tickets, fuel, sales tax, etc.
- Can I donate to more than one organization?
- No, your Kroger Plus card can only be linked to one organization at a time.
- Will I still earn fuel points and all the other perks of a Kroger Plus card?
- Yes, participating in the Kroger Community Rewards program only helps your school, it does not take away or diminish any of the other advantages of being a Kroger Plus card holder.